List your vacancy to thousands of qualified podiatrists on the Royal College of Podiatry website.
A limit of 100 words per listing applies (excluding the title) and are text based.
Once you have paid for your listing you will receive a form to complete via instant digital download. A copy will also be sent to your email address. This form must be completed and emailed to the College.
Member prices are valid for Royal College of Podiatry members only and purchases will be checked against the membership database before the advert goes live.
Terms & Conditions apply:
- Advertisements will be uploaded to the RCPod website within two working days of receipt of approved content. Whilst every effort will be made for this timescale to be adhered to, there may be a slight delay on occasion.
- Advertisements will be displayed on rcpod.org.uk for a period of 30 days; at the end of the 30-day period, the advertisement will be removed by RCPod.
- The advertiser may ask RCPod to remove an advertisement before the 30 days are up; they may also ask RCPod to keep an advertisement on the site for a further 30 days. This should be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A reminder notification will not be given when adverts are due to expire.
- RCPod reserves the right to edit advertisements for grammar, spelling, and layout.
- RCPod is not responsible for the accuracy or integrity of advertisements.
- Classified ads will be promoted regularly to RCPod members via the newsletter.
- Articles for sale listings should contain accurate descriptions of goods listed and must not breach any laws.
- Job advertisements must fair and consistent RCPod’s desire to promote equality. By law they cannot discriminate against any protected characteristics or require membership of a trade union, such as RCPod, to qualify for a position. These criteria apply for both employed and self-employed roles.
- If your advert does not meet these criteria, RCPod will reserve the right not to publish your submission.